The collection of the BSG Library includes literature from the field of botany, ecology, nature conservation, environmental protection, dendrology, forestry, soil science, climatology, geography and others.
In addition to specialist journals, textbooks and other scientific publications, there are also collections of maps, botanical atlases, dictionaries, lexicons and natural and geographical encyclopedias as well as language dictionaries. The collection also includes master dissertations, doctoral and postdoctoral theses that were prepared at the Station or reviewed by the Station staff.
The collection of the Library includes:
3,603 book volumes
72 journal titles
The Library’s collection includes numerous monographs and journals from the period around the turn of the twentieth century. One of the oldest items in the collection are “Riesengebirge und die Grafschaft Glatz” by D. Letzner from 1894 and “Guide to the plant marking” by J. Rostafiński from 1906. Of great historical importance is a collection of issues of the Feddes Repertorium from 1907-1942, which originally belonged to Professor Józef Paczoski and was donated to the Station by Professor Andrzej Samuel Kostrowicki.